Tuesday, February 14, 2012

after the comps

The airfield was very quiet and kind of deserted on Sunday. Some very tired faces (from previous night activities) were still around but departed as soon as they were capable of operating an automobile with 9 meters trailer on the back.
Keith Willis is a "type collector" who has never flown SZD-55 before. He stayed in Horsham till Sunday just for this one flight.

Keith landing

looks like he enjoyed it

Mike also didn't have enough after the comp and flew our club's Pegase. I changed the end of the rope and gave them both a tow. It's sad that everyone is gone now but we had a great two weeks of flying and I'm sure people will come back next year.

Zig & Keith

March is coming soon and we'll be flying to Tocumwal to get me some double seater coaching with Ingo Renner. I can't wait to be told what I can do better to constantly fly faster.

No comments:

Post a Comment