Friday, June 1, 2012

Gliding talk

Yes, I did it again. We were invited to the monthly dinner with Wimmera Region Engineers Australia group and I was asked to do some talking.


I prepared presentation introducing basics of gliding, principles, weather and showed a short movie about competitions. Questions kept coming and coming which is really good showing you that people understood what you were talking about.

setting everything up

Ziggy is seriously coaching my talks and also this time he told me not to talk too fast and loud. It's wise to listen to his advice cause he's a very good talker himself. I was trying to do my best but started speeding up towards the end ... again. I'm getting there though.

yes, looking serious is very important

explaining landings

It was a very nice evening and we returned home well passed our weekdays bed time. We enjoyed it, made new contacts with very interesting people so it was really worth it. We'll keep going to the engineers meetings.

No comments:

Post a Comment