Tuesday, January 7, 2014

racing task day

Today both classes are flying a racing task: 360 km for clubbies and 500 km for sports class gliders. TF had to stay tied down again as my condition is not improving at all. I got new medication today and will see how I go with it.
It is blue and low out there and I'm following Ziggy's progress on SPOT tracker. He is half way through the task and seems to be doing just fine. Fingers crossed it will stay this way.
I was trying to make myself useful on the grid today and kept taking photos that I will share with everyone. Here is just a few of them:




no doubts - the best looking competitor

Scout towing Wilga?

Lou flying the Scout



We had our first World Comps Team meeting yesterday and talked through several issues. We are fairly well organised considering months still left till the comps. We will have some licensing and insurance problems to sort out but it all looks promising and we should be all ready well ahead of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment