Thursday, April 17, 2014

A good read

Some time ago I was asked to translate an article for Soaring NZ magazine. The article was written by Tomasz Kawa about Sebastian's flying in Nepal and his attempts to climb Mt Everest in a glider. I got the first article, read it and said YES. It was a fascinating read and a delight to translate. On top of that it's a great practice for the accredited professional translator exams that I'll be sitting soon. I'll be sitting two languages: German and Polish to and from English ... need to get some more practice in German-English-German though.
The first article was published and I scanned it. I also just finished the second translation, which is even bigger than the first one and will be published in the next Soaring NZ edition.

The first part:

I think it's time to change my last name. It's always misspelled the same way ;)






1 comment: