Friday, January 16, 2015

day off

I had to have a forced day off yesterday, the best day of the competition. That was planned and there was nothing to be done to change it so I just take it as it is.
I had a quite good and enjoyable day before yesterday. Having Mak looking at my traces and commenting on them is of a great value. I'm trying to address his comments as good as I can in following flights. I'm starting to feel more and more comfortable with the glider too :)


And here is the day that I missed yesterday:

Today is the last day of the comp. It's going to be blue and the models are confusing so we don't really know what's going to happen. The task is a racing task set over unlandable area to the west which is quite unusual. I'm staying relaxed because I'm out of the comp anyway so I will see how we go and how I feel about it. One thing is for sure - I have the best looking and funniest crew on earth!

Zig this morning

he seems to be having fun

Richard found another little friend in the hangar today. He's just a baby and doesn't even know how to bite yet. Gorgeous little thing.


No comments:

Post a Comment