Sunday, January 10, 2016

good day

I was on fire this morning. Don't know why but I really liked the tasks we were given. Everybody else complained. We were send into the mountains today, which I kind of like. The tricky bit was to squeeze between the tops of the mountains and the bottom of the airspace. There wasn't much room left. You only bust the airspace once in your life. I've done it before but few people had their first times today. They will never do it again. It's the same with missing a turn point ... been there, done that.

It was a 456 km racing task. I got scared when Nemo rolled in front of me to give me a tow - he's bad luck, take him away - I thought. He wasn't bad luck today as it turned out.


morning impression of the top crew

I had a good run with nice company today. Spectacular views and 10/10 thermals (10 kts up to 10,000 ft) were just a cherry on the top of a cake. It was just great fun and a nice ride.

thermal fucker

With good company I mean TF - thermal fucker - the very first 29 I got to fly :)




Tomorrow is another day, so it's time for some rest. But before that, I'll have a glass of wine with the top crew. Cheers.

Here is my flight on the OLC:

And today's results:

And this morning they took a photo of all us girls flying this comp:

from left: Anne (France), Cathy (AUS), Sarah (USA), Swaantje (Germany), Lisa (AUS) and myself

No comments:

Post a Comment