Thursday, January 21, 2010

summary

This trip is over. I decided to continue this blog during my next flying trip which is not that far away. I’m going to Minden, Nevada again in the summer time. There are only ca. 5 months left and it is time to start the initial preparations and book flights as soon as possible. I’m planning on spending next European winter in Australia again …

It really doesn’t matter how many records I set. This trip was supposed to be a trip to discover a new flying paradise, learn to read the weather and work on the ambitious stuff next time.
I feel really privileged to be able to have this experience and nobody will never ever take it away from me. Soaring is a kind of sport where you cannot succeed being left on your own. I call myself a very lucky person to have so many people around me who I can call friends and there are no appropriate words to express how thankful I am. I might not have all these material things and a regular family life everybody is out for. To be honest - I have nothing. But this nothing is everything. I am very rich and very happy because of each and every one of YOU my friends …

"Some people dream of success while others wake up and work hard on it" ...

1 comment:

  1. Marta! Thanks for sharing! I'm looking forward to your next adventure and your blogging. Good luck!
    ps. why am I writing this in English??

    ReplyDelete