Saturday, August 21, 2010

lake tahoe

... off we went ... up to the lake. It's been nice and cool up there.


We got back to the airport for the evening beer and asked Mike how it was: "Horrible, I didn't even make it to the Pine Nuts". Well, when Mike says that ... The problem is ... Ziggy thinks now that he has a clue about the weather over here. He was absolutely right when we headed to Las Vegas and he somehow was right today again. He's going now with his nose way up high ... it's gonna be a tough evening ...


It really looks like wave tomorrow, so I have to keep Zig from "eating" one more beer and force him to get ready if he really wants his diamond. Sleep time!

3 comments:

  1. The Pic with you on the doc if you look at the sailboat off the end, that was me ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was hoping you would pick me up. Why don't you come down to the airport? I'm leaving soon ... and will be back in July. It looks like August is a bit late.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will get down there this weekend.

    Been crazy busy... :(

    ReplyDelete