Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Polish Standard Class Nationals

We had 4 very challenging flying days so far. The weather is really tricky and different every single day. Temperatures are high and we fly most of the time relatively low in the blue. My good Australian UV clothes and tons of sunscreen do the job and I'm not burned. The problem is to stay well hydrated. I'm drinking plenty of water before and during flight but it seems not enough. I'm carrying a 2 liters camel back filled with water and added two bottles of Isostar to have more than 3 liters all together. I'm emptying it all every day but today was the first day where I didn't have to pee once during an almost 5 hours flight. Very unusual for me and based on that I figured that I should be drinking more. Not a single beer tonight - just water.
I just downloaded pics from my camera and found these below worth posting.

"Locha" - leader after 4 tasks

Locha claims he's wearing a yellow G-string instead of the yellow leader's T-shirt cause he's not the show-off type. Let's say we believe him.


the result of SPOT demonstration ;-)

I doubt anyone was listening ...

pretty messed up after a long day

sun setting over tie downs

and polish beer

evening OD


No comments:

Post a Comment