Friday, January 8, 2010

spot

I think spot is a great thing to have. I'm sitting here in my cool "control centER" or in the ozzy way "control centRE" watching Ziggy's and Paul's progress on their task. Looks like they are doing all right and I can expect them here within the next 2-3 hours. Weather still looks great so coming back should not be an issue at all. If it's gonna stay this way I'll have to drive down to the store pretty quick and get someting to drink :-)

control center



flight progress

They are now reaching their 2nd turnpoint and have then 200km to go. Keep going!

I found something really interesting in one of Shinzo's australian registered gliders today. Have a quick look at the placards :-) I don't know about you but I haven't seen it before and got quite excited.



1 comment: