Thursday, December 31, 2009

winter has come

We got a lot of snow here in Berlin last night but the airports are working just fine. I can hear the Tegel traffic here. I can’t see them though … they can possibly all be going around ;-) The forecasts show even more snow for tomorrow. My flight goes in the afternoon so they should be done with cleaning up the mess by then. I just took a pic out of my window. The black parking lots look kinda cute to me.
“What happens on the tour stays on the tour” or was it “What happens on the tour goes on the blog”? … either way, the second one sounds more exciting so let’s stick to this one.

The flight plan for tomorrow looks as follows:

Berlin – Frankfurt

Frankfurt – Singapore

Singapore – Sydney

Sydney – Tamworth

It’s gonna be a long one ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment