Sunday, June 19, 2011

No Task Today

Sunday morning - 8/8. We just had the morning briefing and heard the sacramental No Task Today. Therefore we're thinking about visiting Eskilstuna ZOO :-)

Yesterday was a good day again and I managed to climb up a bit in the list. I was flying all by myself, never met anyone and started to think that I have to be flying a wrong task. Since this one has been changed couple of times and we ended up with the version C it was an option. Luckily this wasn't the case and I came back with a pretty good speed. Considering the mistakes I am aware of ... still pretty good.
Asia was daily third and keeps her red leader's vest increasing the points difference.

We also had a visit from Stockholm yesterday and finished the day with a nice dinner at the river.


our guests

dinner at the river



downtown Arboga

Zig made an experiment and left two cans of Polish beer at the tie downs over night wondering if they are still gonna be there in the morning. What a surprise - they were there! This wouldn't be the case during a male competition though. I guess girls just drink less beer.



No comments:

Post a Comment