Thursday, August 26, 2010

let's make the best of it - two national records

Three days to go ... Weather turned out to be better than everybody expected. I declared a 200 km triangle (south end of the Pine Nuts - North Mono Lake - Mount Grant and back) and made it with 128 kph - good enough for a polish feminine record in 15 meter and open class. I know ... this might sound kind of not serious enough but after all the bad weather we had it's better than nothing. Everybody was desperate to fly today and got rewarded for that. It's been a nice day with Cu's (!!!) here and there. I think that the task was a bit too short but as I said - predictions for today were much worse than the reality. I'll be flying tomorrow as well but have to consider that we have some paperwork to do. I've posted todays flight on the OLC.
Ziggy also succeeded today - he got out of the Valley for the first time!

Mike watering up this morning ;-)
Mt. Patterson
as long as the sun is shining
beer time!

No comments:

Post a Comment