Sunday, August 22, 2010

Ziggy's Diamond Altitude!


As we said - today was the day. Ziggy went up in Mr. TW and completed his diamond badge. He climbed up to 27.150 ft. Congrats on that Zig!

the beer after
I filled up Mr. 00 and tried the 100 km triangle for speed. I almost made it ... almost is not enough though. I was showing 203 km/h till 7 km short of the finish. I was missing 1500 ft altitude to fulfill the altitude requirement and was hoping to regain it in the primary wave that was working perfectly before. Too bad ... the plan didn't work out ... the clouds got thicker and started pouring out freezing rain ... no lift whatsoever. This leaves a bit of bitter taste since I was soooo close ... again. I'm happy for Zig though and we had a beer or two to his achievement.

beer or two
I guess I'm ringing the bell tonight
"no, Devin it wasn't me!"
morning sky
and the evening sky

No comments:

Post a Comment