Wednesday, November 28, 2012

tomorrow is another day

Well, I had great fun 2/3 of the run showing 125 km/h. Then I turned and went under the Cirrus approaching from the west and shutting down everything. I was forced to start final glide from 90 km out and go at the best glide speed. Then I had a choice of finishing below the allowed 1000 m altitude difference between start and finish having the record speed or regain the required altitude risking being too slow. I've chosen the second option and came back exactly 1 km/h too slow ... well, that life. I'll give it a go again tomorrow.

10 minutes ago

The good thing about it all is that I'm back and we're having a Polish Beer night tonight. We supplied some Zywiec and Craig brought some other Polish stuff from Adelaide this morning. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment