Sunday, August 10, 2014

Is it really over?

Unfortunately it is already over and here are the results:

We had great fun and challenge at the same time. I have lots and lots to write about what I have learned and discovered here. I think it may be useful for the future and we can definitely improve things. I will do it as soon as I find a spare moment. I also have some more photos to share.

We are leaving for Munich tomorrow and will do some more touristy stuff for the next few days before we head back home from Frankfurt on Thursday.

And here are few photos from tonight's farewell party at the airfield:

Dogs love Ziggy


Matt officially joining Just Soaring

not sure if that's the way to do it


Ben joining Just Soaring

we got this bottle from the competition scorer Wojtek - thank you Wojtek!

No comments:

Post a Comment