Wednesday, January 13, 2010

after morning briefing

A late start is predicted again today. The airmass is very hot at high levels and needs a lot of heating down here to get going. We already had 33 degrees here in the very early morning. It's gonna go up to mid-forties again today. We should get some Cu's north-north-west of the field. It should kick on around 2 pm again. I stick to the 200 km speed task since the cloudbase is predicted much higher today. The initial plan that I just figured out is: Start Point I - Collie Airfield - Nevertire - Start Poiint I. Or maybe the other way around depending on the winds aloft. According to Blipmaps that's exactly where the Cu's should be between 3 and 4 pm. XT is already ready to go and it's time to water me up and keep cool as long as possible.
The extreme heat is sometimes hard to deal with. It's still better than the freezing cold back in Europe though...
We developed a brand new peeing equipment for me and it's just awesome so I don't have to bother loosing couple of hundrets feet during the procedure I used to apply. I'm taking 5 liters of  drinking water for every flight and can drink it all now :-)





No comments:

Post a Comment