Saturday, August 14, 2010

back in Minden

Few more LV impressions
New York

MGM Grand - the place we stayed in and it's been a great choice
We made it back in one day and took a different route (Mina, Tonopah, Hawthorne).
on the way back
ghost towns with gold mines
It took us just 7 hours included coffee and gas stops to get back. Coming back to Vegas - there's really no need to spend there more than 2 nights. How many times can you run up and down the Strip? We took a great roller coaster ride at New York-New York yesterday and this was FUN! We chilled out in Studio 54 last night. Nice place, good music and lots of party people even on Thursday. To be honest though ... how many nights can you spend dancing?
Men have it easy to get dressed up for the night
... it took us the whole day and thousand fittings to find the right dress for me
Taking into consideration the fact that men just hate shopping I have to say that I've never seen a more patient man than Zig. After the 10th fitting I started hating myself for not liking any of the dresses I've tried. He stayed calm and just didn't show any signs of impatience or anger. I'm really impressed.
We are back on the Ranch and got everything ready for tomorrow's flying ... we'll see if the weather will cooperate. One way or the other I'm just having the time of my life :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment