Wednesday, August 11, 2010

bishop


Rich, Tom, Zig and Jim after derigging a PW-6 this morning
Since the weather seems not to be too promising for the following days we made a quick decision, packed up and moved direction Las Vegas. We just arrived in Bishop and are staying here for the night. We had a steak and a bottle of red in the place I know from my last Bishop visit. I always kept saying that Vegas is the place everybody has to see once in his lifetime. Once is enough though. So I have to keep my word and show Zig around. He's been more excited with the views we had on our way down to Bishop. It's a beautiful scenic drive but there is more to come when we hit the road through the Death Valley tomorrow morning.
the gadget we got for Mike at WalMart
Tony looking at the bills he has to pay
on the way to Bishop
beautiful nature
Minden...we'll be back in two days!

No comments:

Post a Comment