Friday, August 13, 2010

viva las vegas

Second day in LV and we are still alive. The way down here war pretty exciting and scenic and I had to clean the inner side of the car window on the passanger's side - Ziggy's nose and open mouth were sticking to the glass all the way down here.
we survived the trip through the Death Valley
...it's been pretty hot though
As I said Vegas is a place everybody just has to see once in their lifetime. Two days over here are just right. We walked the strip up and down yesterday and have been trying to find a proper dress for me for the night in the club. Since I never had to dress up properly in the US I didn't have anything like this with me. Most of the night clubs on the strip have a dress code. We finally managed to find a beautiful dress for me and I'm gonna wear it tonight in the Studio 54. Ziggy is so well known over here that we are on the guest list anyways ;-)
LV
LV
We'll be heading back to Minden tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment